When it comes to Faux Painting, it is all about neatness and detail. We understand your home is very important to you, so we take our time to keep our work area clean and to complete your project correctly the first time.
We know quality is better than quantity!
1. Move furniture
2. Cover furniture and floor
3. Remove switch plates and fixtures
4. Repair holes and caulk cracks
5. Repair any drywall damage
6. Match texture if needed
7. Light sand surface area to aid adhesion
8. Apply paint with correct faux technique
according to customers desired look.
9. Clean up
10. Place furniture and plates back
11. Final walk-through
Our Faux Finishes Include:
Faux Wood Grain